A brand new 12 months has began and I’ve already blown my resolutions. Consuming higher, exercising extra, spending extra time with family and friends, studying….the listing goes on and on. However there may be one fixed in my life that’s all the time reliable and by no means lets me down and that’s GMT Video games. They all the time have one thing good cooking and this month was no totally different with the Month-to-month Replace e mail. Not a month that blew my socks off with it’s new data, new video games and the like however positively reliable.
There have been two new P500’s introduced this month however numerous good data on different video games within the works.
In case you missed the Month-to-month Replace e mail, here’s a hyperlink: https://mailchi.mp/05c9bd3a7ca3/january-23-update-from-gmt-new-p500s-new-releases-art-samples-and-more
Additionally if you’re fascinated with my ideas on the December Month-to-month Replace you’ll be able to learn that publish right here: https://theplayersaid.com/2019/12/23/december-2019-monthly-update-from-gmt-games-do-you-want-to-become-a-great-statesman/
There have been two new P500’s added this month with one being an American Civil Conflict sport and the opposite a brand new and up to date Bot for one among my favourite video games of all time.
Nice Battles of the American Civil Conflict Quantity VIII Into the Woods: The Battle of Shiloh
Into the Woods: The Battle of Shiloh is the eighth installment of the Nice Battles of the American Civil Conflict (GBACW) sequence, which is a tremendous accomplishment on this day of recent methods and new video games grabbing many of the consideration. Beneath GMT, the GBACW guidelines system has remained steady, however on the identical time has proven outstanding flexibility to permit every sport to easily incorporate further guidelines to replicate the particular parts of the historic battles that make every battle so distinctive. The sequence depends on interactive chit-pull mechanics to simulate the customarily chaotic nature of the 19th Century battlefield on the regimental degree.
From the sport web page we learn the next:
Into the Woods: The Battle of Shiloh contains ten situations. They vary from division degree contests on half sized maps to two-map battles depicting each the primary and second day of the battle. Skilled gamers will have the ability to play lots of the situations in a single sitting. The sport displays the Accomplice shock, the “greenness” of many items on either side, in addition to the distinctive function Albert Sidney Johnston performed within the Accomplice assault.
This one is a giant sport because it does embody 1,120 counters and two enormous 22″ x 34″ double sided maps. This sport does have a brand new designer on the mission however is supported by a veteran developer and co-designer in Invoice Byrne who did such a great job on the Demise Valley: Battles for the Shenandoah mission.
If you’re fascinated with Nice Battles of the American Civil Conflict Quantity VIII Into the Woods: The Battle of Shiloh you’ll be able to pre-order a duplicate for $40.00 from the GMT Video games web site on the following hyperlink: https://www.gmtgames.com/p-855-into-the-woods-the-battle-of-shiloh.aspx
Fireplace within the Lake: Tru’ng Bot Replace Pack
A lot of our favourite multi-player wargames are troublesome to get on the desk to solo play as there are simply too many factions to regulate. It may be performed however lower than ideally. Over the previous few years, printed like GMT have put plenty of time and sources into addressing this drawback as they’ve developed a system of solitaire bots that management 1, 2 and even three of the factions in a sport permitting us as gamers to concentrate on only one. They’ve now developed a extra strong and purposeful AI Bot for Fireplace within the Lake and are calling it Tru’ng. This Bot was designed by Bruce Mansfield, the designer of Gandhi and it’s Bot named Arjuna.
From the sport web page we learn the next:
Tru’ng is the title of a brand new bot system for Fireplace within the Lake. It follows within the footsteps of the progressive card-based bot system that was first developed for Gandhi, giving followers of Fireplace within the Lake extra alternatives to get this nice sport to the desk.
Tru’ng is fast to make use of and simple to implement, however is refined sufficient to play the total Fireplace within the Lake sport. When deciding on Operations and Particular Actions, playing cards are drawn from the Tru’ng deck—there are six playing cards for every Fireplace within the Lake faction. Every card examines the present state of the sport and selects the suitable motion for the energetic faction. A single, faction-specific desk then determines the place that motion will happen. The identical desk is used to pick areas for Operations, Particular Actions, and Occasions, minimizing the necessity to flip between a number of participant aids.
If you’re apprehensive about whether or not the solo bot feels proper when taking part in here’s a remark from the sport web page:
Enjoying in opposition to Tru’ng appears like taking part in in opposition to a human opponent. It’s unpredictable but attentive to strategic wants, it goes after its enemies whereas keeping track of its ally, and makes strikes to date restricted to human gamers—like selecting a Restricted Operation to dam an opponent’s Occasion. Tru’ng can take the place of a human participant for any Fireplace within the Lake faction, can be utilized with each Fireplace within the Lake situation, and can be utilized in any mixture of participant and non-player setups.
If you’re within the Fireplace within the Lake: Tru’ng Bot Replace Pack you’ll be able to pre-order a duplicate for $17.00 from the GMT Video games web site on the following hyperlink: https://www.gmtgames.com/p-856-fire-in-the-lake-trung-bot-update-pack.aspx
New Third Social gathering Video games within the Warehouse
As we have now seen previously, GMT typically imports abroad video games to make them simply accessible to the US market and can sometimes inventory these small firm video games that they assume are attention-grabbing to us players.
This month they’ve introduced that they’ve each an import and the primary sport from a small firm. The Battle of North Kursk is from Kuro Neko, effectively often known as the publishers of Richard Berg’s The Dragon and the Cross. Additionally they have the primary sport design from Companion Conflict Video games and Mark Scarbrough. They’ve a previous relationship with Mark and thought that his sport Waterloo: Napoleon’s Final Battle was price providing. Be aware that this can be a very restricted print run, so get yours now if you need one!
The hyperlinks under will take you to the sport pages on the GMT Video games web site for extra particulars or to order.
New P500s on the Horizon
As I discussed final month, I’ve not had superb luck in my guesses for this section the previous few Updates however I cannot surrender, the truth is, I refuse to confess defeat. I’ll merely should attempt more durable. This month, right here is the knowledge shared by Gene with my guesses subsequent to every merchandise:
Here’s a transient tease for P500 additions lining up within the coming months. Be aware that this isn’t a complete listing, so I’ll change these up a bit from month to month. My November trace of “A brand new American Civil Conflict battle sport” referred to this month’s new Into the Woods: The Battle of Shiloh. December’s trace of “A “Bot Replace Pack” for one among our COIN video games” referred to this month’s new Tru’ng Bot Replace Pack for Fireplace within the Lake. Over the approaching 1-6 months, I anticipate that we are going to add:
- New content material for followers of Unconditional Give up – apart from the supposed Armistice sport utilizing the identical system (or related) I don’t have any guess on this.
- A brand new sport from Volko Ruhnke – this might be Quantity II within the new Levy & Marketing campaign Sequence. The sport will probably be titled Almoravid.
- One other Enemy Coast Forward design from Jerry White – don’t have any actual intel on this one however we love ECA and welcome any new sport. I’d guess that it would contain missions in Vietnam.
- A brand new Lunchtime sport from Jason Matthews – I do know this one and even have image of the map to share. The sport will probably be referred to as Twilight Wrestle II Electrical Boogaloo…wait…no…TS: Pink Sea: Battle within the Horn of Africa
- New Content material for the Subsequent Conflict sequence – I’d guess that this can be a clue to a brand new situation or one thing to do with the current hassle with Iran.
- A brand new 18xx title – not likely my bag child so I don’t have a guess.
Really feel fairly good about no less than 2 of my guesses. How did I do Gene?
Transport. On January 15th, GMT started delivery all P500 orders of the next merchandise:
They hope to complete delivery all of those titles by mid-week this week.
The subsequent P500 cargo will start roughly round January 30th and can embody the next merchandise:
Charging. Beginning final Friday, January 24th (one merchandise per day), GMT began charging for the the next gadgets:
Conclusion and Abstract of My P500 Orders/Monitoring
As I all the time have a tendency to finish these posts, I’ll publish a abstract of the place my 38 P500 video games stand as of January 28th. I routinely test the standing of every of my video games and in addition will present the change in orders as in comparison with the final time I wrote them down on December 20th.
- 1989: Daybreak of Freedom 2nd Printing – 446 [+2 orders] – Solely 54 extra orders…however I noticed a observe on the Replace final month (and once more this month) that this was within the artwork division. Which means they’re reprinting even with out the wanted 500 orders which may be very cool.
- The Hunters third Printing – 1,372 [+31 orders, made the cut!] WWII submarine warfare with the vaunted U-Boats! I’ve additionally had my eye on the follow-up to this sport The Hunted however have but to drag the set off on that one. We printed an interview with designer Gregory M. Smith eight months in the past. The Replace stated this might be delivery on January 30th.
- Bayonets & Tomahawks – 916 [+16 orders, made the cut!] – I really like a great sport in regards to the French & Indian Conflict. Learn my interview with designer Marc Rodrigue about B&T! Getting actually shut now. Nonetheless within the artwork division with delivery scheduled for the following 5-9 months. Here’s a take a look at the close to last cowl artwork that I shared final month:
- Imperial Wrestle – 3,358 [+100 orders, made the cut on 1st day!] A sport depicting the rivalry between France and Britain within the 18th century. Presently in last artwork and will ship within the subsequent 3-5 months. Here’s a take a look at some finalized artwork for the playing cards:
- Roads to Leningrad 2nd Version – 190 [+9 orders] – This sport is medium complexity and has excessive suitability for solitaire. Additionally, that is the 2nd version and they’re fixing among the guidelines, updating the map and participant aides (full shade) and in addition there are 528 counters! I really like counters and this sport has 528. Learn my interview with designer Vance von Borries. Sport was saved from P500 purgatory final 12 months! Thanks for all who ordered. Possibly it’s time that I begin in search of this one another method. Vance’s video games are superb and we have now actually loved our performs of Demyansk Shield from Legion Wargames.
- Plains Indian Wars – 387 [+5 orders] – An important sport that appears on the inevitable wars between the increasing United States and the proud Native American tribes of the west. Learn our interview on the sport with John Poniske. We posted a number of movies on this one to assist push it on up towards the P500 objective. Review video and How to Play video. Please give this one a tough look because it actually was an attention-grabbing and enjoyable mild Euro fashion wargame. It was introduced as one that’s at risk of being faraway from the P500 if orders don’t decide up. It gained some floor after the announcement as there have been about 35 new orders.
- A Time for Trumpets: The Battle of the Bulge, December 1944 – 913 [+8 orders, made the cut!] – A monster wargame protecting the Battle of the Bulge (5 maps and 1,600 counters). This design appears to take many acquainted parts from different designs and provides some new shiny issues to spice it up. I’m actually to see the totally different colours used for the varied formation/HQs as this one purports to incorporate all the rainbow. Congrats to Bruno on making the reduce so rapidly. Right here is our interview with Bruno on your studying pleasure. Presently within the artwork division and must be delivery over the following 3-5 months.
- All Bridges Burning: Pink Revolt and White Guard in Finland, 1917-1918 – 1,270 [+19 orders, made the cut! in the first month] – Here’s a hyperlink to an InsideGMT article that describes the sport: https://t.co/TPCssBT76U I additionally posted an preliminary interview with designer VPJ Arponen final 12 months and now have a follow-up piece with him discussing the design experience. Actually enthusiastic about this 3-player COIN Sequence sport. We additionally labored with Vez on a sequence of posts the place we’re spoiling a number of Occasion Playing cards from the sport together with Vez’s feedback on the historical past behind the cardboard, what they do, how they’re finest utilized by the factions and different neat parts. Listed below are our posts for the playing cards: #3 November Revolution in Russia, #8 General Strike, #9 Declaration of Finnish Independence, #27 The Reds Launch a Major Offensive, #43 Rough Justice, #45 Finland’s Fate Hangs in Balance, #24 Red Revolt!, #25 Disarming Russian Garrisons, #11 Weapons from Russia? and #30 Meetings in the Catacomb. Presently in last artwork and must be delivery within the subsequent 3-5 months.
- Flashpoint: South China Sea – 613 [+19 orders, made the cut!] – One other new entry within the Lunchtime sequence that was introduced final 12 months and for which the primary entry is Fort Sumter. The South China Sea is a supply of nice concern for the West and this sport appears on the battle between China and the remainder of the world over affect and management on this contested quadrant of the world. We had been fortunate sufficient to fulfill up with the designer Harold Buchanan at GenCon 2018 and obtained to play and shoot a video interview on the sport. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Individuals Energy: Insurgency within the Philippines, 1983-1986 – 807 [+11 orders, made the cut!] – Quantity XI within the COIN Sequence, this sport is one other introductory degree sport set within the Marcos years within the Philippines. New additions, reminiscent of key character playing cards and an Election Cycle, are positive to make this sport a singular addition to the sequence. Right here is our interview with designer Kenneth Tee. We additionally posted the primary few playing cards in our sequence of Occasion Card spoilers for the sport together with #51 Aquino Dead, #31 The First Lady, #12 Another Beirut, #72 Rolly Kintanar, #9 Call for Unity, and #53 Alejo Santos to present you some extra historic and sport play background into the design. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Beneath the Med: Italian Submarines at Conflict, 1940-1943 – 764 [+15 orders, made the cut!] – A comply with on to the The Hunters Sequence, this sport takes you into the Mediterranean Sea throughout World Conflict II to battle beneath the waves because the Italians. Designer Gregory M. Smith is aware of solo sub video games and this one appears implausible. Right here is our interview with Gregory and it is a very good wanting sport. Presently within the artwork division and must be delivery within the subsequent 5-9 months.
- Atlantic Chase – 1,008 [-3 orders, made the cut!] – Simulates the naval campaigns fought within the North Atlantic between the floor fleets of the Royal Navy and the Kriegsmarine between 1939 and 1942. It makes use of a system of trajectories to mannequin the fog of battle that bedeviled the instructions throughout this era. This results in my affectionate nickname for the sport “Ticket to Experience: North Atlantic” as you will notice traces of ships on the map very like the traces of trains in that sport. Alexander posted an interview with Jerry White final 12 months that it is best to learn. Nice wanting sport! Presently within the artwork division and must be delivery within the subsequent 5-9 months.
- Versailles 1919 – 1,285 [+20 orders, made the cut!] – This sport is designed as a extra accessible and simple to study model than Churchill however nonetheless will generate vital curiosity from wargamers who’ve loved Mark’s different creations on this space. Additionally, the sport could have a solitaire system included. We attended WBC in July 2018 and had been capable of play a full sport of Versailles 1919 with Mark Herman and did the next video interview with him. Nice sport by the way in which! In last artwork and must be delivery within the 3-5 months.
- Growth or Extinction: A Triumph & Tragedy Sequence Sport – 584 [+18 orders, made the cut!] – If you happen to preferred Triumph & Tragedy, you’ll like this sport…solely it’s in area! We had been lucky sufficient to play a sport at WBC 2018 with the designer Stuart Pierce and in addition shot this video interview with him. We additionally posted a written interview with him on our weblog in February which was actually good. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Males of Iron Tri-Pack – 844 [+39 orders, made the cut!] – This Males of Iron Sequence is a take a look at battles in medieval occasions involving men-at-arms, knights, longbowman, and so forth. The Tri-Pack contains the primary three video games within the Males of Iron Sequence: Males of Iron, Infidel, and Blood & Roses, with the Battle of Agincourt thrown in for good measure from C3i Journal #22. This method may be very attention-grabbing and we’re positively intrigued as our play of The Battle of Wakefield was very attention-grabbing. Presently on the printer however no delivery date but.
- Instructions and Colours: Samurai Battles – 1,090 [+31 orders, made the cut!] – A reprint of a former sport that appears superb as I really like any kind of sport targeted on feudal Japan. We now have been taking part in numerous C&C Napoleonics and Ancients just lately and are actually anticipating this title. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Storm Above the Reich – 659 [+13 orders, made the cut!] – A comply with up effort to the wildly profitable Skies Above the Reich. A solo sport targeted on depicting a Luftwaffe squadron of Fw190s struggling to discourage and destroy the relentless daylight raids over Germany throughout World Conflict II. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Dominant Species: Marine – 1,143 [+61 orders, made the cut!] – If you happen to like Dominant Species, and I positive do, you might be certain to like this tackle the style as marine life fights it out beneath the primordial waves! Within the artwork division and will probably be delivery in 5-9 months.
- Subsequent Conflict: Vietnam – 839 [+36 orders, made the cut!] – The fifth sport within the Subsequent Conflict Sequence this sport returns the motion to Asia and the powderkeg surrounding the South China Sea. This time the Chinese language don’t intend a restricted, punitive expedition; they intend to squash the burgeoning menace from their southern border as soon as and for all and show, by drive of arms, that the South China Sea is theirs. I can’t wait to slug it out in and above the jungles of Vietnam! Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Insurgent Fury: 5 Battles from the Campaigns of Chancellorsville and Chickamauga – 692 [+15 orders, made the cut!] – We actually loved Mark Herman’s Gettysburg sport present in C3i Journal #32 and once I heard about Insurgent Fury, I jumped on it instantly. Low complexity system with some actually nice parts to simulate combating within the American Civil Conflict. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Conflict of Sovereigns: The Conflict of the Austrian Succession, 1740-48 – 560 [+7 orders, made the cut!] – As I’ve stated we love CDG’s and this one is on a distinct topic than we’re used to. Very intrigued by this one and have added it to my P500 for now. Want extra data although. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Caesar: Rome VS Gaul, Gallic Wars 57-52 BC – 776 [+24 orders, made the cut!] – Caesar: Rome vs. Gaul is a fast-playing, easy-to-learn, two-player card-driven sport on Caesar’s conquest of Gaul. One participant performs Caesar as he makes an attempt to achieve wealth and fame in Gallia on the expense of the Gauls. The opposite participant controls all of the impartial tribes of Gaul as they slowly awake to the peril of Roman conquest. This one appears nice!
- Banish the Snakes – 518 [+28 orders, made the cut!] – A cooperative sport that simulates Eire within the fifth century, whereas the Roman Empire was collapsing within the west and Eire was turning to the Christian faith. Gamers characterize Saints Patrick and others (as much as six of you) who got down to convert the pagans on the island. You have to work as a workforce to transform the individuals of Eire earlier than the barbarians fully overwhelm Britain. We love good and attention-grabbing cooperative video games.
- Labyrinth: The Ceaselessly Conflict, 2015-? – 1,529 [+110 orders, made the cut!] – 1-2 participant card-driven boardgame simulating on the strategic degree the continuing bid by Islamist extremists to impose their model of spiritual rule on the Muslim world. We love Labyrinth and that is merely extra goodness. We posted an interview with the designer Trevor Bender a number of weeks in the past. We’re additionally hosted a sequence of 6 Occasion Card spoiler posts over the previous few months. On the printer with no delivery date. Here’s a take a look at some finalized card artwork:
- Storm Over Asia – 395 [+10 orders] – A big companion sport to the daunting A World at Conflict that focuses on the Pacific Theater of Operations. Starting in 1935, there are plenty of choices for gamers to discover totally different what if situations on this deep World Conflict II sport. I added it as a result of I couldn’t assist myself! Nearing artwork division readiness.
- No Retreat! Battles: 1942 – 366 [+8 orders] – A sport that appears at battles for a person 12 months throughout World Conflict II. Sport provides solitaire guidelines for a number of of the included battles, of which there are 5 on this version. We posted an interview with the designer Carl Paradis a number of months in the past.
- COIN Sequence Quantity XII China’s Conflict: 1937-1941 – 991 [+68 orders, made the cut!] – Brian Prepare is again on the COIN wagon as he focuses on counterinsurgency. Love his different two video games within the COIN Sequence (A Distant Plain and Colonial Twilight) and stay up for this one as I’ve all the time had an excellent curiosity on this a part of World Conflict II. We posted an interview with Brian Train a number of weeks in the past. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- Fall of Saigon – 1,249 [+86 orders, made the cut!] – We love Fireplace within the Lake and this growth delves into the interval of the Vietnam Conflict from 1972-1975 and actually boils right down to a play sport with the US and VC concerned however their roles minimized. We performed the sport at WBC and posted the following video with Mark Herman and Dan Pancaldi from No Enemies Here. We now have additionally posted a written interview with co-designer Volko Ruhnke. Nearing artwork division readiness.
- The Final Hundred Yards Quantity 2: Airborne Over Europe – 534 [+42 orders, made the cut!] – a comply with as much as the hit The Last Hundred Yards targeted on airborne troops. You’ll be able to’t go flawed with that. I’ll attain out to the designer Mike Denson for an interview quickly.
- Historical Civilizations of the Center East – 475 [+26 orders] – should you like a little bit of chaos and a few randomness in your lite civilization constructing video games, then this sequence will probably be proper up your alley. We now have posted an interview with designers Mark McLaughlin and Christopher Vorder Bruegge.
- Conquest & Consequence – 514 [+57 orders, made the cut!] – The Pacific Theater of World Conflict II utilizing the Triumph & Tragedy system. We love block wargames and this one goes to be good. Will attain out to the designer Craig Besinque for an interview quickly.
- SpaceCorp: Ventures – 991 [+99 orders, made the cut!] – We actually loved the area exploration in SpaceCorp and this growth will add distinctive enterprises through fourteen HQ mats, every placing a participant answerable for a distinct company, company, or establishment with its personal capabilities and missions.
- The Weimar Republic – 765 [+77 orders, made the cut!] – we love CDGs and this one appears actually attention-grabbing. The sport focuses on the political battle in interwar Germany. 4 factions compete for dominance: the democratic Coalition, the Soviet-backed Communist Social gathering, Hitler’s Nationwide Socialists, and the far-right Radical Conservatives. I would like to achieve out to the designer for an interview.
- Pink Storm: Baltic Approaches – 402 [+60 orders] – an growth for the very attention-grabbing wanting “Chilly Conflict Gone Sizzling” air battle sport Pink Storm including the air forces of three new nations (Denmark, Sweden, and Poland) together with further items for nations represented in Pink Storm.
- Seas of Thunder – 421 [+89 orders] – permits gamers to re-create the Atlantic or Pacific theaters of the World Conflict II however to see how difficult all the image was for his or her leaders with an excessive amount of ocean to cowl with too few ships.
- Pink Flag Over Paris – 273 [+130 orders] – a sport related in fashion and mechanics to Fort Sumter however that offers with the Parisian revolutionaries taking management of the French Capital, resulting in the start of the Paris Commune, a socialist and standard authorities that will rule the Metropolis of Mild from March 18 to Might 28, 1871. The strain escalates between the Commune and Versailles till the tragic occasions of the Bloody Week. I’ve reached out to the designer for an interview.
- Congress of Vienna – 444 [+202 orders] – a diplomatic Technique CDG for one to 4 gamers which relies on Churchill however that offers with the Napoleonic Wars and their finish between 1813-1814. I’ve reached out to the designer for an interview.
- Into the Woods: The Battle of Shiloh – 489 orders
I additionally wished to incorporate on the finish of this publish our opinions/interviews/unboxing movies of current GMT video games that we have now performed and loved:
15 Influential Wargames from the Decade 2010-2019 which highlights several GMT Games such as Labyrinth, Sekigahara, Andean Abyss, Churchill, Triumph & Tragedy, Liberty or Death and The Last Hundred Yards
We now have all the time beloved GMT Video games and their video games. In actual fact, as lots of you recognize, they had been our attraction again into wargaming and I actually love their method and the sorts of video games that they resolve to publish. We now have a number of GMT Video games from 2019 left to play, together with Nevsky, Pink Storm and Stalingrad ’43, earlier than placing out our High Video games of 2019 listing however I can already let you know that GMT will probably have four or 5 spots on that listing! Right here’s to the best writer on this planet!
In conclusion right here is a few data from the Month-to-month Replace on the upcoming 2nd Annual INsurgency in INdianaplis at GenCon:
The Wargamer’s INsurgency at Gen Con wants you!
Harold Buchanan, The Player’s Aid Blog and others are going to be again on the Wargamer’s INsurgency at GenCon 2020 (July 30 – August 2, 2020). The objective is to convey board wargaming again to the conference that began with board wargames! GMT will probably be supporting Harold and the INsurgency with demo video games, prizes, and several other GMT workforce members who’ll be there to show video games or lead occasions.
The Wargamer’s iNsurgency wants you! Are you prepared to host an occasion? In that case, contact Harold Buchanan at buchananhg AT gmail.com . Be happy to contact him if you’re fascinated with getting concerned in any method. It’s also possible to keep knowledgeable at https://conflictsimulations.com or on the Fb web page https://www.facebook.com/groups/wargamersinsurgency .
We would love to fulfill lots of your at this occasion so please have a look and take into account stopping by, operating an occasion or taking part in in a single. Due to Harold Buchanan for all of his arduous work on this occasion. You da man Harold!