CD Projekt RED has released replace 3.6 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Full Version on Nintendo Change.
Not solely does the patch add extra graphical choices and extra textual content languages, however this replace additionally provides the potential to switch your save file from the Steam or GOG variations of the sport onto the Nintendo Change model. The developer notes that modded PC content material may have an effect on the save switch.
The graphic choices are reportedly:
- Depth of Discipline
- Depth of Discipline for Reduce-scenes
- Chromatic Aberration
- Water High quality
- Foliage Visibility Vary
Discover the total patch notes beneath through CD Projekt Pink.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Full Version for Nintendo Change has simply obtained a model new replace!
Among the many options launched by Replace 3.6 is save file integration with Steam and GOG, permitting avid gamers to proceed their PC journey on the go, in addition to HUD, menu and Gwent contact management assist.
Moreover, the replace expands the vary of accessible textual content language choices for chosen areas. Extra graphical settings will also be discovered within the choices following the replace, making it doable to customise visible constancy.
For the total listing of modifications, see beneath.
Replace 3.6 — listing of modifications:
- Added contact management assist.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and variations of the sport for Change from completely different areas.
- Added extra textual content languages (in chosen areas).
- Added extra graphical choices.
- Added a number of efficiency optimizations.
- Fastened varied visible and purposeful bugs.
- Numerous gameplay and crash fixes.
Whereas transferring saves from PC, please consider:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers may get transferred from a modded PC recreation save file.
- If the save file identify has been modified on PC, the Change’s Cloud Save characteristic will not be capable to acknowledge it.
Extra voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in chosen areas, will comply with later.